In Balluta Bay, this church was built by the brotherhood of Carmen in 1858. Years later, the chapel was entrusted to the Carmelites, who built a convent. A new church, the present one, began to be built in 1958 in pseudo Gothic style while the previous church was still in use. It was completed in 1978. The statue of the Virgin was brought from Naples. It's very nice, especially the dome from the outside.