Built as a summer palace for King Frederick the Great of Prussia. Building began in 1745 and ended in 1749. The palace's name translates as "no worries". Only has 10 main rooms and is located in the center of a large park, terraced vineyards and a large fountain. In 1990, the palace and gardens were declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Over 2 million visitors a year.