The Enquirer Building, located on Vine Street, was the first building of the paper, The Enquirer. A Modernist building, it has 14 floors and was built in 1926. Press offices occupied the first 5 floors and the upper floors were for commercial offices. It was classified as a national monument in 1985. Currently, the newspaper is located on Elm Street.